Wednesday 13 October 2010

Storyboard




this is my storyboard, as you can see below, the slideshare version is numbered, which correlates to my scribd document, where the timings and lyrics are put next to the shot drawing of the storyboard. my animatic represents a working moving version of this as the music is fit perfectly with the shots to give the viewer a complete realization of the idea i want to capture. the only thing i need to do is show the angles of each shot as where some shots are repeated, the angles are different and thus need to put an arrow on the corresponding shot.







2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Andy. Your story board seems to fit really well. My only tweak might be a few close ups of strumming the guitar and lip syncing on shot 6, 18 and 19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a great idea! il try fit that in somehow, when im doing a further description of the shot angles etc, my storyboard is very basic drawings at the moment

    ReplyDelete